Danish Saxo Bank, famous for making ‘outrageous’ predictions published each December, and not meant to be taken seriously, has once again astonished humanity with its annual forecast. According to the Copenhagen-based financial institution, the upcoming year is set to be marked with X-Class solar flare that will evoke absolute chaos across the globe. “In 2019, […]
- Daily Briefing: Grab eyes cheaper fares following Toyota partnership; AVA assures alternative sources for eggs
- SoftBank shares fall 10 per cent vs IPO price in Tokyo market debut
- US State Department clears US$3.5 billion sale of Patriot missiles to Turkey
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company set to unveil its first Los Angeles-area tunnel
- Olympians make surprise visit to California schools hit by wildfire
- The inside story of how Jose Mourinho unravelled at Man United
- Why sugar tax? What’s next, salt tax?