OPEC agreed on Thursday a tentative deal to cut oil output but has not yet come up with a final figure, an OPEC delegate said.
- Hyflux announces suspension of contracts following US restoration of sanctions on Iran
- Singaporean gay man wins right to adopt surrogate son in landmark High Court case
- Lilly says Taltz superior to Humira in late-stage psoriatic arthritis trial
- Bayern Munich to face Liverpool, PSG meet Man Utd
- Paris government to rush through concessions for ‘yellow vests’
- North East Line to undergo major renewal work starting 2019
- Four Chinese activists shave heads to protest ‘persecution’ of husbands