ISLAMABAD: Pakistan's army on Thursday threw its support behind the latest U.S. efforts for a political settlement with the Afghan Taliban to end a 17-year-old war, urging Washington to leave Kabul as a friend of the region rather than a "failure". The comments by Pakistan's army spokesman, Major ...
- Youth in S’pore films friends with burning supermarket trolley
- Life after OPEC: Qatar to invest $20 billion into US energy in major expansion
- Estimating the swing against PAP
- Bumpy Road To Thailand’s General Election
- Here’s how different media reported gay S’porean man’s successful adoption of surrogate child
- Google Flights lands in Singapore
- This Brazilian Bank Is Using Ethereum to Issue a Stablecoin