LIMA: The president of the Peruvian Football Federation (FPF), Edwin Oviedo, was arrested on Thursday (Dec 6) in connection with an influence-peddling probe involving a former Supreme Court justice, a lead prosecutor said. The FPF represents and is funded by soccer's world governing body FIFA ...
- Hyflux announces suspension of contracts following US restoration of sanctions on Iran
- Singaporean gay man wins right to adopt surrogate son in landmark High Court case
- Lilly says Taltz superior to Humira in late-stage psoriatic arthritis trial
- Bayern Munich to face Liverpool, PSG meet Man Utd
- Paris government to rush through concessions for ‘yellow vests’
- North East Line to undergo major renewal work starting 2019
- Four Chinese activists shave heads to protest ‘persecution’ of husbands