Police arrested Peru's Football Federation chief Edwin Oviedo early Thursday on suspicion of involvement in a "corruption network" involving judges and businessmen, a prosecutor said.
- Bumi Armada tops active list after reporting 29% 1Q net profit jump
- #MovieMonday: Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile Review: Great Killer, Bad Movie
- Trump presses Japan over trade gap, expects ‘good things’ from North Korea
- Woman starts giving birth in backseat of Comfort Delgro taxi just as she reaches KK Hospital
- 5 poor cats allegedly thrown out at night in Redhill HDB estate
- S’pore ‘Top’ Amazon Seller Who Gives Courses on Selling Roasted Online After Starting an AMA
- RHB Bank 1Q net profit up 6.7% on lower expected credit losses, opex