Police arrested Peru’s Football Federation chief Edwin Oviedo early Thursday on suspicion of involvement in a “corruption network” involving judges and businessmen, a prosecutor said.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public