SINGAPORE: Singapore police are investigating 18 moneychangers who they believe are involved in possessing fake Myanmar currency, the police said in a media release on Thursday (Dec 6). This comes after two Singaporeans were arrested in Yangon last week for allegedly using fake Myanmar currency ...
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources
- European Jews feel under threat, think of emigrating – EU survey