SINGAPORE: Singapore police are investigating 18 moneychangers who they believe are involved in possessing fake Myanmar currency, the police said in a media release on Thursday (Dec 6). This comes after two Singaporeans were arrested in Yangon last week for allegedly using fake Myanmar currency ...
- YNG Corporation bags $30m from Asia Financial Group
- What are tholins? The mysterious substance that has turned red Ultima Thule
- Trump’s response to the New Zealand massacre highlights his militant history with Muslims
- Should legal marijuana be sold in Monroe County? That could go as far as Rochester and your city
- Florence Pugh in discussion for Marvel’s Black Widow independent film
- CBD bean sweets will not make you hover. Here’s why.
- A Billionaire Reveals his Secret to being a Millionaire & It’s All Just About Discipline