Sears Holdings Corp Chairman Eddie Lampert’s ESL Partners LP has submitted a US$4.6 billion bid to buy the bankrupt retailer, the hedge fund said on Thursday.
- Akan datang: Pill for loneliness
- Two-thirds of Himalayan glaciers could melt, study warns
- UK Sports Minister calls in football bodies over racism
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive-report
- Huawei CFO may fight extradition by claiming US political motive: report
- Guaido strengthened by Europe backing as Venezuela leader
- Slack makes confidential filing to go public