REUTERS: Lumentum Holdings Inc, seen by analysts as a parts supplier for Apple Inc's Face ID technology, said on Thursday it received antitrust clearance from China for its US$1.7 billion acquisition of Oclaro Inc. The news comes against the backdrop of the arrest of a top executive of Chinese ...
- Woman starts giving birth in backseat of Comfort Delgro taxi just as she reaches KK Hospital
- 5 poor cats allegedly thrown out at night in Redhill HDB estate
- Shopee’s Online Tech Expo will see thousands of tech gadgets and electronics from top brands going at up to 70% off! (30 May – 2 Jun 19)
- Why PAP govt will not allow robot cars
- BUY THIS STOCK FOR A POTENTIAL 39.1% POTENTIAL UPSIDE!
- Someone allegedly got fined $300 for littering in public with a rubber band
- Shanmugam: M’sia’s govt appealed 3 times in 1 year for S’pore not to hang its citizens