U.S. unit labor costs rebounded less than initially thought in the third quarter and the decline in the prior period was sharper than previously estimated, suggesting moderate growth in wage inflation.
- Youth in S’pore films friends with burning supermarket trolley
- Life after OPEC: Qatar to invest $20 billion into US energy in major expansion
- Estimating the swing against PAP
- Bumpy Road To Thailand’s General Election
- Here’s how different media reported gay S’porean man’s successful adoption of surrogate child
- Google Flights lands in Singapore
- This Brazilian Bank Is Using Ethereum to Issue a Stablecoin