The U.S. trade deficit jumped to a 10-year high in October as soybean exports dropped further and imports of consumer goods rose to a record high, suggesting the Trump administration's tariff-related measures to shrink the trade gap likely have been ineffective.
- Lilly says Taltz superior to Humira in late-stage psoriatic arthritis trial
- Bayern Munich to face Liverpool, PSG meet Man Utd
- Paris government to rush through concessions for ‘yellow vests’
- North East Line to undergo major renewal work starting 2019
- Four Chinese activists shave heads to protest ‘persecution’ of husbands
- Mexico’s World Cup party goes on as fan opens bar in Russia
- Football: United draw PSG in Champions League last 16