SINGAPORE: The global chief financial officer of Huawei who was recently arrested in Canada is widely tipped to be a successor to her father, the founder of China's largest technology company. Meng Wanzhou, 46, was arrested on Dec 1 on request by the United States and is scheduled for a court ...
- Daily Briefing: Grab eyes cheaper fares following Toyota partnership; AVA assures alternative sources for eggs
- SoftBank shares fall 10 per cent vs IPO price in Tokyo market debut
- US State Department clears US$3.5 billion sale of Patriot missiles to Turkey
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company set to unveil its first Los Angeles-area tunnel
- Olympians make surprise visit to California schools hit by wildfire
- The inside story of how Jose Mourinho unravelled at Man United
- Why sugar tax? What’s next, salt tax?