SINGAPORE: Three men were charged on Friday (Dec 7) for their alleged involvement in a scam, where victims were cheated into believing that the suspects could help them terminate or recover money from their timeshare memberships. Mohammad Herianto Abdul Hamid, 34, Justin Bernard Colond, 34, and ...
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Firefly by Jabees – Glowing Wireless Earphones to Bling Your Workouts
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources