Asian share markets tried to find their footing on Friday as speculation the Federal Reserve might be "one-and-done" with U.S. rate hikes helped salve some wounds after a punishing week.
- Lady writes FB post trying to find baby taken in S’pore 44 years ago
- Russell Wilson Kills Seahawks Drive With A Really Stunning Gift
- Ronaldo wants Messi to resume their rivalry in Italy
- Indonesia unveils more detailed land map in bid to resolve development planning disputes
- URA unveils first White site in Woodlands Regional Centre for sale
- Daily SG: 11 Dec 2018
- Malaysia may stop or limit egg exports to maintain local market supply: Minister