Brazil's President Michel Temer said on Friday he had reached an agreement with the governor of Roraima state, Suely Campos, for a federal "intervention" in the state that borders Venezuela.
- Why sugar tax? What’s next, salt tax?
- What the fish is going on with the fish?
- Understanding endowus: How This FinTech Investment Advisor Will Help S’pore Investors Access Superior Global Portfolios At Low Cost
- Dortmund stunned by Fortuna in first league loss this term
- No joy for Milan’s Gattuso or Bologna’s Inzaghi in the cold
- FedEx cuts 2019 view on European softness, global trade cool-down
- Yelp, Consumer Watchdog lose Google intervention bid