REUTERS: O2's 4G cellular network has been restored, the British mobile operator said on Friday, following a software glitch which caused smartphone users to lose internet access. "A review will be carried out with Ericsson to understand fully what happened", said O2, which is owned by Spain's ...
- Daily Briefing: Grant borrowers who repay their loans on time will benefit from new money lending business models; venture capital firm ICT Fund set to launch US$100m vehicle in 2019
- Daily Markets Briefing: STI up 0.43%
- Chart of the Day: Rubber-focused stocks hit average 18% gains in December
- IKEA will be having a Christmas buffet on Dec. 21, you can get your tickets for it now
- Two missile launchers found in Yemen appear to be from Iran – UN
- Trump awarded nearly US$300,000 in legal fees in Daniels defamation lawsuit
- 4 dead in Strasbourg Christmas market shooting, gunman on the run