REUTERS: O2's 4G cellular network has been restored, the British mobile operator said on Friday, following a software glitch which caused smartphone users to lose internet access. "A review will be carried out with Ericsson to understand fully what happened", said O2, which is owned by Spain's ...
- AirAsia CEO Tony Fernandes Deleted FB Account With 670K Followers Because There’s Too Much Hate
- Tourists from China stuck on Tuas Second Link for 8 hours en route to JB broke out in song & dance
- New Dating App Matches Couples Based on What They Have In Their Refrigerators
- New biophilic playground at HortPark encourages children to explore, discover & appreciate nature
- Here’s why retailers should be afraid of Amazon’s dominance of e-commerce
- Salcon, T7 Global, Uzma, LKL International, JAG, Green Packet, MRCB, Scientex and Glomac
- Aluminum maker Hydro battles to contain ransomware attack