SOFIA: Bulgaria would face a "major crisis" if military tensions in the Black Sea were to worsen, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov said on Friday, after Russia's capture of three Ukrainian naval ships and its crews last month prompted fears of an escalation. Ignoring Western condemnation of the ...
- Nord Stream 2 can be justified if Ukraine’s interests safeguarded
- Israel signals displeasure at Australia’s ‘mistaken’ West Jerusalem move
- Climate talks pass baton in race to stop global warming
- Earthquake rocks Indonesia’s Papua
- Trump working on extraditing Gulen, Turkish foreign minister says
- Fairytale wedding: Singapore journalist goes to Bhutan and marries her tour guide in whirlwind romance
- Air strikes, clashes hit Yemen’s Hodeida despite ceasefire