HONG KONG: Chinese medical tech platform WuXi AppTec raised US$1.01 billion in its Hong Kong listing, sources said, valuing the company at US$10.2 billion in a deal that marks one of this year's last big stock offerings in the Asian financial hub. Shanghai-listed WuXi priced its Hong Kong shares ...
- Ronaldo wants Messi to resume their rivalry in Italy
- Indonesia unveils more detailed land map in bid to resolve development planning disputes
- Malaysia may stop or limit egg exports to maintain local market supply: Minister
- US returns bells looted after Philippine wartime massacre
- Mahathir Open To Discussion, But M’sian Vessels Remain Parked At Port
- Borrowers who repay loans early to benefit from new moneylending business model
- Magnitude 7.1 quake hits close to Antarctica: USGS