The United States is trying to "stifle" Chinese technology company Huawei and curb its global expansion with the arrest of a top executive, Chinese state media said on Friday.
- Two missile launchers found in Yemen appear to be from Iran – UN
- Trump awarded nearly US$300,000 in legal fees in Daniels defamation lawsuit
- 4 dead in Strasbourg Christmas market shooting, gunman on the run
- Trump says would intervene in arrest of Chinese executive
- Fandi being replaced by foreign coach for the national team
- Chinatown Complex will be closed next year for much-needed renovations
- 4 Things Singaporeans Need To Think About Before Joining The “Financial Independence, Retire Early” (FIRE) Movement