MANILA: President Rodrigo Duterte on Friday (Dec 7) asked legislators to extend martial law across the southern Philippines until the end of 2019 in order to quell continuing violence in the restive region, officials said. Duterte's request, which could be approved as early as next week, comes ...
- S’porean Grab Driver Jailed For Not Returning $33,678 Accidentally Sent To Him By Grab
- KLCI weighed down by banking, plantations, oil and gas stocks
- Cricket: Twenty20 kings West Indies seek to make fresh World Cup mark
- Chinese passenger tries to break high-speed train window because he wanted to “get some fresh air”
- [Successful Singaporeans] Meet The Undergrad Dad Who Funded His Education And Raised His Family – At The Same Time
- Court of Appeal grants last-minute stay of execution to drug trafficker
- LKYPP’s data shows CPF Basic Retirement Sum can’t meet $1,379 a month needed by elderly