EU governments agreed on Friday to toughen up draft rules allowing law enforcement authorities to get electronic evidence directly from tech companies such as Facebook and Google stored in the cloud in another European country.
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources
- European Jews feel under threat, think of emigrating – EU survey