Former FBI director James Comey, sacked by President Donald Trump in 2017, testified on Friday (Dec 7) before US lawmakers for the first time in over a year, but this time out of the camera glare.
- Man arrested over cash tossed on Hong Kong street: Reports
- Swimming: Dressel snatches gold to burnish US superiority at World Championships
- Strasbourg attack victims honoured
- Car bomb kills 8 people in Syria’s Afrin: Monitor
- North Korea condemns US sanctions, warns denuclearisation at risk
- Yemen warring parties say port city ceasefire starts on Tuesday
- UN calls for ‘credible’ probe into Khashoggi murder