Hattie, Tina and Melvin played a different kind of game of fetch on Thursday when the canines took to a London court for the opening of the Champions Tennis tournament - working alongside ball boys and girls.
- Daily Briefing: Grant borrowers who repay their loans on time will benefit from new money lending business models; venture capital firm ICT Fund set to launch US$100m vehicle in 2019
- Daily Markets Briefing: STI up 0.43%
- Chart of the Day: Rubber-focused stocks hit average 18% gains in December
- IKEA will be having a Christmas buffet on Dec. 21, you can get your tickets for it now
- Two missile launchers found in Yemen appear to be from Iran – UN
- Trump awarded nearly US$300,000 in legal fees in Daniels defamation lawsuit
- 4 dead in Strasbourg Christmas market shooting, gunman on the run