Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV plans to build Jeep sport-utility vehicles in a new plant in Detroit and has chosen a site, although the timing of the opening is uncertain, a source familiar with the plans told Reuters.
- IKEA will be having a Christmas buffet on Dec. 21, you can get your tickets for it now
- Two missile launchers found in Yemen appear to be from Iran – UN
- Trump awarded nearly US$300,000 in legal fees in Daniels defamation lawsuit
- 4 dead in Strasbourg Christmas market shooting, gunman on the run
- Trump says would intervene in arrest of Chinese executive
- Fandi being replaced by foreign coach for the national team
- Chinatown Complex will be closed next year for much-needed renovations