LONDON: Mesut Ozil has missed Arsenal's last four matches and may be absent again when the Gunners host Huddersfield Town on Saturday. The 30-year-old playmaker is being treated for a back problem and manager Unai Emery has hinted that he could be passed fit on Friday (Dec 7) if he comes through ...
- Why sugar tax? What’s next, salt tax?
- What the fish is going on with the fish?
- Understanding endowus: How This FinTech Investment Advisor Will Help S’pore Investors Access Superior Global Portfolios At Low Cost
- Dortmund stunned by Fortuna in first league loss this term
- No joy for Milan’s Gattuso or Bologna’s Inzaghi in the cold
- FedEx cuts 2019 view on European softness, global trade cool-down
- Yelp, Consumer Watchdog lose Google intervention bid