Foreigners were put on alert for possible violence during Saturday's (Dec 8) French fuel protests, particularly in Paris, with some embassies warning their nationals to stay well away.
- Cancer Patient (Age 32) – Bone Marrow Donor Required
- S’porean Grab Driver Jailed For Not Returning $33,678 Accidentally Sent To Him By Grab
- KLCI weighed down by banking, plantations, oil and gas stocks
- Cricket: Twenty20 kings West Indies seek to make fresh World Cup mark
- Chinese passenger tries to break high-speed train window because he wanted to “get some fresh air”
- [Successful Singaporeans] Meet The Undergrad Dad Who Funded His Education And Raised His Family – At The Same Time
- Court of Appeal grants last-minute stay of execution to drug trafficker