TOKYO: Former Nissan Motor chairman Carlos Ghosn signed documents for the Japanese automaker to pay him 1 billion yen (US$8.86 million) of deferred annual compensation after he left the company, the Asahi newspaper reported on Friday (Dec 7). Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa signed other documents ...
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources
- European Jews feel under threat, think of emigrating – EU survey