PARIS: France's government on Friday (Dec 7) defended the tactics of riot police who forced several dozen detained high-school students to kneel in rows with their hands held behind their heads or in handcuffs after violent protests west of Paris. Students this week have been blocking access to ...
- IKEA will be having a Christmas buffet on Dec. 21, you can get your tickets for it now
- Two missile launchers found in Yemen appear to be from Iran – UN
- Trump awarded nearly US$300,000 in legal fees in Daniels defamation lawsuit
- 4 dead in Strasbourg Christmas market shooting, gunman on the run
- Trump says would intervene in arrest of Chinese executive
- Fandi being replaced by foreign coach for the national team
- Chinatown Complex will be closed next year for much-needed renovations