BENGALURU: Indian software services firm HCL Technologies agreed to buy some software assets from International Business Machines Corp for US$1.80 billion to help it compete better with bigger rivals such as TCS and Infosys Ltd. HCL shares fell as much as 7.7 per cent to their lowest in five ...
- Russia-US trade turnover hit $25 billion & rising despite sanctions – Lavrov
- Is Weed “safe”? Legalized cannabis linked to more visits in the Colorado emergency.
- Someone took the pilot of the torrid television comedy from Meghan Markle: the co-star
- Cronos, a cannabis producer, sinks after its revenues are down (CRON)
- Jacob DeGrom and the Mets accept $ 137.5 million contract over 5 years
- Please throw eggs at us….
- Deutsche Telekom open to exchange data with other operators