HONG KONG/SHANGHAI: At a closed-door security meeting of U.S. companies in Singapore on Thursday, one topic was high on the agenda: the arrest of a top executive at Chinese tech giant Huawei and the potential backlash on American firms operating in China. Officials from major U.S. companies who ...
- S’porean man caught smuggling 12 sedated puppies across checkpoint in car boot, 3 eventually died
- Cycling: Team Sky have time to find sponsors: Contador
- Apple to build new $1 billion campus in Texas
- Malaysian stocks extend gains for second day
- Yishun seafood stall serves halal Lobster Maggi Goreng, White Bee Hoon, & Salted Egg Seafood Platter
- McChicken-Stealing Man Who Flashed A Toa Payoh Resident Jailed For Over 1 Year
- Video with adorable illustrations explains how inequality affects the way kids view themselves