KUALA LUMPUR: A rally in Malaysia to mark International Human Rights Day will take place on Sunday (Dec 9) instead, a day later than planned due to "serious security risks". Organiser Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (Suhakam) announced this on Friday, saying it was told to postpone the rally ...
- Less Emotion, More Information: How Talking About Shark’s Fin in Singapore Needs to Change
- YNG Corporation bags $30m from Asia Financial Group
- What are tholins? The mysterious substance that has turned red Ultima Thule
- Trump’s response to the New Zealand massacre highlights his militant history with Muslims
- Should legal marijuana be sold in Monroe County? That could go as far as Rochester and your city
- Florence Pugh in discussion for Marvel’s Black Widow independent film
- CBD bean sweets will not make you hover. Here’s why.