KUALA LUMPUR: A rally in Malaysia to mark International Human Rights Day will take place on Sunday (Dec 9) instead, a day later than planned due to "serious security risks". Organiser Human Rights Commission of Malaysia (Suhakam) announced this on Friday, saying it was told to postpone the rally ...
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources
- European Jews feel under threat, think of emigrating – EU survey