North Korea's commitment to denuclearisation and maintaining peace and stability on the Korean peninsula are unchanged, its foreign minister, Ri Yong Ho, said on Friday, at a meeting in Beijing with the Chinese government's top diplomat, Wang Yi.
- Nord Stream 2 can be justified if Ukraine’s interests safeguarded
- Israel signals displeasure at Australia’s ‘mistaken’ West Jerusalem move
- Climate talks pass baton in race to stop global warming
- Earthquake rocks Indonesia’s Papua
- Trump working on extraditing Gulen, Turkish foreign minister says
- Fairytale wedding: Singapore journalist goes to Bhutan and marries her tour guide in whirlwind romance
- Air strikes, clashes hit Yemen’s Hodeida despite ceasefire