Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi's ruling party is likely to lose two heartland states while a third is too close to call, exit polls showed on Friday in the final test of popularity before a national election due by May next year.
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources
- European Jews feel under threat, think of emigrating – EU survey