Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe's ruling coalition early on Saturday (Dec 8) rammed through legislation to bring more blue-collar foreign workers into the country, in a controversial move to address chronic labour shortages.
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Firefly by Jabees – Glowing Wireless Earphones to Bling Your Workouts
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources