SINGAPORE: Malaysia’s “sudden unilateral move” to extend its Johor Bahru port limits does not fit with the “collaborative spirit” between the two countries, but Singapore will deal with the issue firmly and calmly, said Minister for the Environment and Water Resources Masagos Zulkifli on Friday (Dec 7). His comments come a day after Singapore announced it had extended its […]
- Russia-US trade turnover hit $25 billion & rising despite sanctions – Lavrov
- Is Weed “safe”? Legalized cannabis linked to more visits in the Colorado emergency.
- Someone took the pilot of the torrid television comedy from Meghan Markle: the co-star
- Cronos, a cannabis producer, sinks after its revenues are down (CRON)
- Jacob DeGrom and the Mets accept $ 137.5 million contract over 5 years
- Please throw eggs at us….
- Deutsche Telekom open to exchange data with other operators