Thousands of Central American migrants spent weeks travelling north through Mexico in caravans, walking and hitching rides when possible, only for many to give up hope and turn back when they met resistance at the U.S. border.
- Nord Stream 2 can be justified if Ukraine’s interests safeguarded
- Israel signals displeasure at Australia’s ‘mistaken’ West Jerusalem move
- Climate talks pass baton in race to stop global warming
- Earthquake rocks Indonesia’s Papua
- Trump working on extraditing Gulen, Turkish foreign minister says
- Fairytale wedding: Singapore journalist goes to Bhutan and marries her tour guide in whirlwind romance
- Air strikes, clashes hit Yemen’s Hodeida despite ceasefire