GENEVA: About 3.9 billion people are now using the Internet, meaning that for the first time more than half of the global population is online, the United Nations said Friday (Dec 7). The UN agency for information and communication technologies, ITU, said that by the end of 2018 a full 51.2 per ...
- Smoke coming out of MRT train at Buona Vista on March 20, 2019 due to air-con refrigerant leak: SMRT
- PMD rider who got hit in Pasir Ris broke 2 toes, cracked shoulder blade, got 8 weeks’ MC & S$3,000 medical bill
- British PM seeks brief Brexit delay from hesitant EU
- British weightlifter Webster gets additional three-year ban
- La Liga clubs refuse players permission to join Catalonia squad
- ‘Golden cross’ for stocks doesn’t always glitter
- 1confirmation, Canaan Partners Back Startup Pushing New Spin on Airdrops