Spize Restaurant food/Youtube screengrab On December 7, authorities from the National Environment Agency (NEA) revealed the culprit behind Spize Restaurant River Valley outlet’s massive gastroenteritis outbreak that killed one and affected more than 80 people – the big bad bacteria known as salmonella. After joint investigations with the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the Agri-Food and […]

The post NEA reveals salmonella as the culprit behind recent Spize Restaurant gastroenteritis outbreak and shuts down outlet for good appeared first on Singapore News Huffe.