VIENNA: Iran appeared on Friday to be the main obstacle for an OPEC deal to cut oil production as the group's leader Saudi Arabia had yet to agree exemptions for sanctions-hit Tehran, two OPEC sources said. The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries resumed discussions in Vienna at ...
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources
- European Jews feel under threat, think of emigrating – EU survey