JAKARTA/SEATTLE: Aviation authorities in Indonesia and India on Thursday (Dec 6) pushed for more simulator training for Boeing Co 737 MAX pilots following the deadly Lion Air crash, while the world's largest planemaker reiterated that its top-selling jetliner was safe. Boeing Chief Executive ...
- S’porean man caught smuggling 12 sedated puppies across checkpoint in car boot, 3 eventually died
- 1 in 5 professionals expect a 10% salary increase in 2019: survey
- Cycling: Team Sky have time to find sponsors: Contador
- Apple to build new $1 billion campus in Texas
- Malaysian stocks extend gains for second day
- Yishun seafood stall serves halal Lobster Maggi Goreng, White Bee Hoon, & Salted Egg Seafood Platter
- McChicken-Stealing Man Who Flashed A Toa Payoh Resident Jailed For Over 1 Year