MANILA: Maoist rebels in the Philippines declared a ceasefire on Friday for the Christmas and New Year holidays, but the government said it would not be fooled into joining the truce. Guerrillas from the Communist Party of the Philippines have been battling government forces for 50 years, in one ...
- S’porean man caught smuggling 12 sedated puppies across checkpoint in car boot, 3 eventually died
- Cycling: Team Sky have time to find sponsors: Contador
- Apple to build new $1 billion campus in Texas
- Malaysian stocks extend gains for second day
- Yishun seafood stall serves halal Lobster Maggi Goreng, White Bee Hoon, & Salted Egg Seafood Platter
- McChicken-Stealing Man Who Flashed A Toa Payoh Resident Jailed For Over 1 Year
- Video with adorable illustrations explains how inequality affects the way kids view themselves