MANILA: Maoist rebels in the Philippines declared a ceasefire on Friday for the Christmas and New Year holidays, but the government said it would not be fooled into joining the truce. Guerrillas from the Communist Party of the Philippines have been battling government forces for 50 years, in one ...
- Anwar’s daughter Nurul Izzah quits parliamentary committee, will serve final term as MP
- Boeing – Tiger Lounge
- C.J. Anderson is not respected by free will after Rams
- 2020 Kia Telluride First Drive – Your upcoming road trip
- NASA baffled by mysterious and unexplained ejections on the asteroid Bennu – RT World News
- The Trump team “confident” in the absence of collusion in the Mueller report: “It’s a grand slam”
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott plan a family vacation relationship to repair their relationship