REUTERS: Saudi Arabia pledged 100 million euros (US$113.7 million) to support priority investment programs in Africa's Sahel region, the state-run Saudi Press Agency said on Thursday evening. Saudi State minister for African Affairs Ahmed Qattan made the announcement at a donors meeting for the ...
- Why sugar tax? What’s next, salt tax?
- What the fish is going on with the fish?
- Understanding endowus: How This FinTech Investment Advisor Will Help S’pore Investors Access Superior Global Portfolios At Low Cost
- Dortmund stunned by Fortuna in first league loss this term
- No joy for Milan’s Gattuso or Bologna’s Inzaghi in the cold
- FedEx cuts 2019 view on European softness, global trade cool-down
- Yelp, Consumer Watchdog lose Google intervention bid