An advisory was released by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) on Friday, December 7, telling Singaporeans not to embark on non-essential travel to Kuala Lumpur in anticipation on a large-scale rally on Saturday, December 8. “Singaporeans are advised to defer all non-essential travel to Kuala Lumpur for the time being,” the MFA’s advisory read. […]
- Why sugar tax? What’s next, salt tax?
- What the fish is going on with the fish?
- Understanding endowus: How This FinTech Investment Advisor Will Help S’pore Investors Access Superior Global Portfolios At Low Cost
- Dortmund stunned by Fortuna in first league loss this term
- No joy for Milan’s Gattuso or Bologna’s Inzaghi in the cold
- FedEx cuts 2019 view on European softness, global trade cool-down
- Yelp, Consumer Watchdog lose Google intervention bid