SINGAPORE: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) has advised Singaporeans to defer all non-essential travel to Kuala Lumpur in light of rallies taking place at various locations in and around the Malaysian capital on Saturday (Dec 8). "According to media reports, a large-scale rally will take ...
- Ronaldo wants Messi to resume their rivalry in Italy
- Indonesia unveils more detailed land map in bid to resolve development planning disputes
- Malaysia may stop or limit egg exports to maintain local market supply: Minister
- US returns bells looted after Philippine wartime massacre
- Mahathir Open To Discussion, But M’sian Vessels Remain Parked At Port
- Borrowers who repay loans early to benefit from new moneylending business model
- Magnitude 7.1 quake hits close to Antarctica: USGS