LONDON: As lawmakers gather in Britain's parliament on Tuesday to vote on the future of the country's relationship with Europe, traders in London's financial hub will be bracing for a potential burst of market turmoil that could affect the Brexit process itself. Sterling plunged more than 10 ...
- Nord Stream 2 can be justified if Ukraine’s interests safeguarded
- Israel signals displeasure at Australia’s ‘mistaken’ West Jerusalem move
- Climate talks pass baton in race to stop global warming
- Earthquake rocks Indonesia’s Papua
- Trump working on extraditing Gulen, Turkish foreign minister says
- Fairytale wedding: Singapore journalist goes to Bhutan and marries her tour guide in whirlwind romance
- Air strikes, clashes hit Yemen’s Hodeida despite ceasefire