LONDON: As lawmakers gather in Britain's parliament on Tuesday to vote on the future of the country's relationship with Europe, traders in London's financial hub will be bracing for a potential burst of market turmoil that could affect the Brexit process itself. Sterling plunged more than 10 ...
- Russia-US trade turnover hit $25 billion & rising despite sanctions – Lavrov
- Is Weed “safe”? Legalized cannabis linked to more visits in the Colorado emergency.
- Someone took the pilot of the torrid television comedy from Meghan Markle: the co-star
- Cronos, a cannabis producer, sinks after its revenues are down (CRON)
- Jacob DeGrom and the Mets accept $ 137.5 million contract over 5 years
- Please throw eggs at us….
- Deutsche Telekom open to exchange data with other operators