SINGAPORE: Mass food poisoning at a Spize outlet last month left more than 80 people ill and caused dozens to be hospitalised. One of those hospitalised, Mr Fadli Saleh, died on Nov 14. Investigation results on the food poisoning incidents released on Friday (Dec 7) by the Ministry of Health ...
- IKEA will be having a Christmas buffet on Dec. 21, you can get your tickets for it now
- Two missile launchers found in Yemen appear to be from Iran – UN
- Trump awarded nearly US$300,000 in legal fees in Daniels defamation lawsuit
- 4 dead in Strasbourg Christmas market shooting, gunman on the run
- Trump says would intervene in arrest of Chinese executive
- Fandi being replaced by foreign coach for the national team
- Chinatown Complex will be closed next year for much-needed renovations