The Swiss government will seek public consultations on a draft treaty setting out ties with the European Union, it said, ignoring an ultimatum from Switzerland's biggest trading partner to sign off by Friday or face punishment.
- Two Italian doctors probed over footballer Astori’s death
- Qualcomm wins preliminary China import ruling against some iPhone models
- EU alarmed at study showing anti-Semitism worsening
- Exclusive: Ghosn wanted to retrieve cash, artwork from Rio apt – court filing
- UK court rules to extradite Indian tycoon Vijay Mallya
- Nutella maker Ferrero in race to buy Campbell’s international business: sources
- European Jews feel under threat, think of emigrating – EU survey