KHARTOUM: Three miners were killed and 10 were trapped underground when a gold mine they were working at in northern Sudan collapsed, the state's Sudanese Mineral Resources Company (SMRC) said in a statement on Friday. It said three others were injured in the accident, which happened on Thursday ...
- S’porean man caught smuggling 12 sedated puppies across checkpoint in car boot, 3 eventually died
- 1 in 5 professionals expect a 10% salary increase in 2019: survey
- Cycling: Team Sky have time to find sponsors: Contador
- Apple to build new $1 billion campus in Texas
- Malaysian stocks extend gains for second day
- Yishun seafood stall serves halal Lobster Maggi Goreng, White Bee Hoon, & Salted Egg Seafood Platter
- McChicken-Stealing Man Who Flashed A Toa Payoh Resident Jailed For Over 1 Year