The top U.S. general said on Thursday that it was "inexplicable" that technology giants like Alphabet Inc's Google did not want to work with the Pentagon even as they seek out business with China, where companies have less freedom than in the United States.
- Cancer Patient (Age 32) – Bone Marrow Donor Required
- S’porean Grab Driver Jailed For Not Returning $33,678 Accidentally Sent To Him By Grab
- KLCI weighed down by banking, plantations, oil and gas stocks
- Cricket: Twenty20 kings West Indies seek to make fresh World Cup mark
- Chinese passenger tries to break high-speed train window because he wanted to “get some fresh air”
- [Successful Singaporeans] Meet The Undergrad Dad Who Funded His Education And Raised His Family – At The Same Time
- Court of Appeal grants last-minute stay of execution to drug trafficker