LONDON: Tributes flooded in on Friday for "brilliant talent" Pete Shelley, the lead singer and songwriter with influential British pop punk band the "Buzzcocks", who died in Estonia aged 63. Shelley helped found the Manchester band in 1976, and was responsible the band's catchy sound and best ...
- Lady writes FB post trying to find baby taken in S’pore 44 years ago
- Ronaldo wants Messi to resume their rivalry in Italy
- Indonesia unveils more detailed land map in bid to resolve development planning disputes
- URA unveils first White site in Woodlands Regional Centre for sale
- Malaysia may stop or limit egg exports to maintain local market supply: Minister
- S’porean’s beautiful stop-motion animated film about love & loss wins over international audience
- US returns bells looted after Philippine wartime massacre