LONDON: Tributes flooded in on Friday for "brilliant talent" Pete Shelley, the lead singer and songwriter with influential British pop punk band the "Buzzcocks", who died in Estonia aged 63. Shelley helped found the Manchester band in 1976, and was responsible the band's catchy sound and best ...
- Less Emotion, More Information: How Talking About Shark’s Fin in Singapore Needs to Change
- YNG Corporation bags $30m from Asia Financial Group
- What are tholins? The mysterious substance that has turned red Ultima Thule
- Trump’s response to the New Zealand massacre highlights his militant history with Muslims
- Should legal marijuana be sold in Monroe County? That could go as far as Rochester and your city
- Florence Pugh in discussion for Marvel’s Black Widow independent film
- CBD bean sweets will not make you hover. Here’s why.