In another staff shake-up of his often turbulent administration, President Donald Trump said on Friday he had picked the two people he wants to be the next U.S. attorney general and next U.S. ambassador to the United Nations.
- Nissan to lay off 700 contract workers in Mississippi
- Private hospital treatment, public hospital fees
- SilkAir’s transfer of routes to Singapore Airlines
- Din Tai Fung rents Lucky Plaza apartment for S$20,000 a month for Orchard outlets staff to rest
- Ethereum Co-Founder Joe Lubin Joins Board of Crypto Futures Platform ErisX
- Fossil to sell smartwatch technology worth US$40 million to Google, shares rise
- Jasmin Paris becomes first woman to win 268-mile ultra marathon